- What we use !
The CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop vinyl cutter offers enhanced productivity and quality. GS- 24 offers a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers a 40% increase in down force. You will be able to cut like never before even on thick, dense substrates. Vehicle graphics, signs, decals, labels, stencils and heat transfers are a breeze with cutting edge capabilities, unmatched reliability and backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland DG’s best desktop cutter ever.
The leading desktop vinyl cutter in Australia. With its completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 Desktop Cutter isn’t just for vinyl cutting. The GS-24 accepts a wide range of materials, 50mm to 610mm wide.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland DG CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive service & support
- Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics. Includes Roland CutStudio software – easily set/offset, speed & downforce, and generate cut lines. A great Cutter/Plotter for all applications.